Notes for speakers:
- You’ll need to bring your own laptop or tablet with your presentation on it. If your device has non-standard ports, please bring an adapter so it can connect to a standard VGA cable. Please also bring a power cable or ensure your device is fully charged.
- Please upload your presentation to Slideshare and send the organisers a link to it before the event so that we can post all presentations to the website afterwards. If you don’t have a Slideshare account, contact the organisers.
- There will be good wifi at the venue but please be aware that if your presentation is reliant on live access to the internet this may be risky!
- There will be someone in each room to help speakers get set up before their talk and explain how the equipment works. Please make sure you’re in the room 10 minutes before you’re due to start speaking.
- As a speaker you will still need to buy a ticket for the WordCamp. If you haven’t bought one yet, please do so asap. They are selling out fast so you’ll need to hurry!